1. It is not required that the users provide their personal data in order to use the www.abmmedia.com.pl website.
2. In case of using an online shop of ABMmedia, users are obliged to provide their personal data. Data is stored and used by ABMmedia in accordance with the law in force.
3. Users who consent to the processing of their personal data by ABMmedia, permit ABMmedia to dispose of data according to the principles defined in these regulations.
4. Processing data about users is of personal character and takes place according to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002 No101, item 926, as amended) as well as to the Act about Providing Services in an Electronic Format (Journal of Laws of 2002 No 144, item 1204, as amended).
5. Data is safeguarded, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997.
6. All transactions that are carried out in the online shop, are safeguarded. Safety is guaranteed by PayU system in case of transactions carried out in Poland and by PayPal system in case of transactions carried out abroad.
7. The payment systems meet international safety standards. The international certificate PCI DSS is a guarantee for data safety.
8. Detailed information about data safety may be found at www.payu.pl and www.paypal.com.
9. When using the website, cookie files are saved on the user’s computer. By means of cookie files, personal data is neither stored nor processed. Information gained by means of cookie files aims at proper functioning of www.abmmedia.com.pl.